- Riverside Radio: Host of Riverside Today every Thursday 10am – 1pm live tune in via www.riversideradio.com/listen Previous shows can be listened to again via Mixcloud at www.mixcloud.com/lexiecarducci
- Multi award winning radio presenter ‘Best Presenter’, runner up ‘Best day time show’, runner up ‘Best Presenter’ as judged by industry experts.
- Podcaster of ‘Live, Love, Laugh with Lexie’ focussing on pop culture, fashion, life hacks, TV and general fun chit chat! Listen here
- Host of various Christmas light switch on events across South West London.
- Host of The Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race and party in Putney
- London Fashion Week: Presenter for Karen Karmody show at Kensington Roof Gardens
- Radio Jackie: Travel news reader for the South West London based station
- Chiswick Buzz: Presenter and interviewer for the local events website
- Voiceover for various companies
- Westside Fm: Radio presenting training course
- Westside FM: DJ course
- Kensington and Chelsea Women’s Club (KCWC): Annual fashion show
- Charity fashion show and pop up boutique: Riviera Centre, Torquay
- Charity music gig ft local up and coming artists: The Duke’s Head, Putney
- Aspire Presenter training: Intensive training course for television presenting industry
- Streamed UK for 4music: Reviews for upcoming song releases
- Cambium Networks: A spin off company from Motorola
- Scan and Go QR code: Promotional videos
- Torbay Hospitality Association: Promotional videos for tourists visiting Torbay
- Face of Camerent: One of the leading suppliers of camera renting equipment
Freelance writer for magazines and websites covering all aspects of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and music.
Performing Arts (model/actress/singer)
- Miss Torquay 2016
- Miss England semi finalist 2016
- Miss London finalist 2016
- Extra: Recurring extra for high profile reality show, London, UK
- Backing Dancer: Backing Dancer for James Gardiner at his concert in Manchester, UK
- Tech Music School: CERT HE in popular music performance, London, UK
- Backing Vocalist: Backing Vocalist for Tech Music School showcase at the Garage in Islington, London, UK
- ‘They’re Coming’ feature film: Lead role playing Sarah Charter www.tcfilm.co.uk , Torbay, UK
- South Thames College: BTEC Production Arts including hair and make-up and prosthetics with a triple distinction, London, UK
- QVC : Part Time Model for Phillip Kingsley, London, UK
- West End Academy: Musical Theatre School, London, UK
- Impact: Impact Model School 2009, Truro, UK
- City Academy: Six Week Musical Theatre School. Six Week singing course., London, UK
- ‘Stripped’ Fashion Show at Bohemia Night Club, Torquay, organised by tReds. This event was in aid of Cancer Research UK-Reduce the Risk, aimed at awareness for the younger generation.
- ‘Project Pink’ Fashion Show at Drakes Circus, Plymouth.The event aimed to increase awareness of breast cancer care. The clothing modelled was designed and made by students from the Plymouth College of Art and Design.
- Fashion show at Armada Way Piazza, Plymouth. This was to showcase the designs of the Diploma and Degree students from the college and was in aid of the PCAD Charitable Trust. A total of four shows took place during the day and evening.