Kurt Geiger has always been my go to for shoes! Covering everything from my winter ankle boots, my summer sandals and of course the sky high heels for all those fabulous nights out!
And when I was in Westfield, London just the other day I of course popped in to check out the new spring collections – it’s safe to say I spent the rest of the afternoon there trying on sandal after sandal and the gorgeous platforms currently top of the trends. So here is my blog about my favourites and what should be on your spring shoe shopping list.
But first of all let’s add bags to that list…Kurt Geiger has really hit the market with a bang by introducing their fantastic selection of bags, I was honestly really impressed with the quality and array of styles of these shoulder accessories. Including Michael Kors inspired saffiano leather London totes with shoulder handle (always a necessity!) in neutral tones for just £199, the vibrant Nell Saffiano large totes in yellow and peach for an even more reasonable buy at £180 perfect for travelling or beaching and what’s more they have matching clutches for £65. Not to mention a selection of evening clutches that even match the shoes! – Let me just pick my jaw up off the floor!!!
1. KG Match in nude – £49 the everydayer!
2. Miss KG Rochana – £45 a bit of aztec fun
3. Carvella Krisp – £85 simple and elegant, a winner with every outfit
2. Miss KG Adele – £70 perfect to dress up any jeans
3. Carvella Asset in black or brown – £100 a great day shoe currently on trend
1. Carvella Glamourous in black – £120 chunky black heel
2. Blossom – £250 Blinging amazing!
3. Bond in yellow – £270 add a pop of colour, super chic too!
And remember if you haven’t signed up to the newsletter on the website you must do so now, there are constantly offers on and sometimes they give you an introductory 10% off which would be a perfect excuse to get some new shoes … and maybe a bag too! http://www.kurtgeiger.com/
Plus they currently have up to 50% off in the spring sale! It’s all too much to handle, where is my credit card??!!